Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Why Marketing





  • What prompted you to enroll in this course?
  • Are you a business/marketing major?
  • What are you most interested in learning about marketing?
  • Tell us something you are passionate about outside of college

   I  want to start a business selling crystals, apothecary, and other related products and to do that I have to go to school. So, I am enrolled in Principles of marketing because I am doing a two year CTE program for Practical Business Management and this class is a part of my journey to my degree. I am a business major as I am going for a degree in Practical Business Management. Personally, I am most excited to learn skills that I can apply to my own business, as I am very eager to start it up. So, there's not really a main thing I am excited to learn, I'm just ready to learn all there is so learn about marketing so I can one day apply it to my personal business. Confucius once said "choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life", for that very reason my passion outside of school is connected to what I'm focused on in school. I am passionate about enlightenment, living my life with an expanded consciousness and mindfulness, which goes hand in hand with what I want to sell (crystals, meditation books, apothecary, incense, etc) in my shop.   

No comments:

Post a Comment